Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
    don't you mean anglish and poof reeding
    that's more like it...i knowed you had it in ya.

Comment

Ifun I wuss uh mine tu I cud hep yuins widt yer anglish. Butt ull jist leef Elkie tuh duh thet.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
        Ifun I wuss uh mine tu I cud hep yuins widt yer anglish. Butt ull jist leef Elkie tuh duh thet.
        You have way too much time ...lol. Looking too see y'all in a month. And for the old elk....no backing out we have places for you an Shirley to stay I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
          easy for you to say...

Comment

Got a call from Clawed this mornin as he was passin thru Valdosta on their way to their winter sugar shack --- come find out were only about 1hr to 1 1/2hrs apart --- ya'd never know he was a retired teacher the way he talks --- his english is atroshius.

The worst part a are comin down ta the Geezer Bowl is that we can't leave the kids home alone overnight, so we'd hafta take the camper, but then there's too big a gap tween it n' the Newberry ASA shoot. We ain't ruled it out yet --- I'm sure it will be a last minute decision, and the weather bein a major facter.

Valerie and I know we have a place to wickie up if we come down. There is another possibility of room n' boardin the kids out, and then us just goin down in are 40mpg car. It's 3hrs 45min down there fer us.

Comment

Oh I am so sorry.....I got her name wrong.....holding my head low.....sorry valerie

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                Oh I am so sorry.....I got her name wrong.....holding my head low.....sorry valerie
                you never know about ol' Elkie...he might have passed through Utah back in the old days and picked up an extra spouse....who knows?

Comment

UH UH !!! --- Nevva hoppen.

Comment

Elkie, you were probably like me. We were just lucky to have one spouse, let alone two, and one can put enough knots on your head, especially if they pay any attention to Tim. LOL

Comment

You do realize I control what stake you start on for the geezerfest....

Comment

Hey --- a "news alert" just comin in --- the Geezer Bowls gonna also be a ASA "state qualifier", and its now official, that the 2014 Florida State shoot is gonna be July 19th & 20th in Tallahassee ---- SOOOOOOO, go git qualified tip toein thru the tulips @ Timmys' "Shake n' Bake" n' then yer qualified for the state championship shoot in July --- word is its gonna be sum stiff competition there this year.

There, that outta git me steak#1

Comment

Florida Warm Up. Strikes a memory cord.... Was down there in '73. Daytona Speed Week, motorcyles races, me there for the Alligator 200 Enduro. Got use to warm weather....and then that dang ocean breeze would come in at night or early morning....We was a grabbing for sweaters, jackets and blankets to keep from freezin'....Still shivering when the Enduro began that morning....riding on grapefruit rocks, dang desert ain't got as much sand as Florida, swamps....Afraid to slow down for a gator might get me....Riding along in a ditch...Looked kinda funny and then realized it was a plow furl about shoulder high. Ya, plow so big a dozer pulled it. Ya ever see them pine tree fields? Dirt peaks 5 and 6 feet high and we had to whoopity dew across 'em. My kidneys still ache thinking about it. Enduro over out in the middle of nowhere and given a paper to get us to the club tent... Got there, stopped....Well, just sort let my scooter fall over...me with it...They let us recover and the next morning presented awards....Half beat to death, motorcyle all but junk and a marble base stand up trophy for 3rd place to show for it. Still gots the trophy....

Comment

I really don't know what ta say Sonny, but since I ain't never fer a loss a words --- just pretend your gonna be on The Price is Right, and "Come On Down" !!!

Comment

i see where bhtr3d is beginning to employ threats and engage in intimidation in an effort to deflect honest, well-earned criticism from hisself which is bein' generated by the geezer nation.

be forewarned former ASA director, the wrath of geezers with bows and arrows is a terrible thing to behold...just lookie at what happened to Mickey Mouse when he took on Ol' Phil....

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                                i see where bhtr3d is beginning to employ threats and engage in intimidation in an effort to deflect honest, well-earned criticism from hisself which is bein' generated by the geezer nation.

be forewarned former ASA director, the wrath of geezers with bows and arrows is a terrible thing to behold...just lookie at what happened to Mickey Mouse when he took on Ol' Phil....

Aaahhh....Well, I know that most of you all have not both of these ranges...and no one has shot one of them Just be glad im not sending you all the way to the back 40 this time around but I just might send you geezers..and say look for a target LMAO ...hhhhmmmm that might be a good thing.....send the olddies out to the back 40 range and whomever comes back we can say are winners for enduring the walk LMAO because I wont let y'all have the use of the carts for there.....

Comment

Working...
                                X