Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 ASA-FLORIDA warm-up

HOT OFF THE PRESSES.....

Well,.....I am letting everyone know that the warm up for the ASA -Gainesville Pro/Am that is held at the Tampa Bay Sporting Clays in Land O' Lakes Fla.... We have psuedo named this event the GeezerFest as we have a few out of staters that have made this their bragging rights start.

DATE: SUNDAY JANUARY 26, 2014

We are to have a new course layout for the event.

I will giving more updates later into the week / next week.....keep tuned.....

Gentlemen...and im sure there are a few of those around here...... of course Ladies....
    We are working on getting all the formalities setup on the GeezerFest....... Oh, here something ......How would you all like to do some sporting Clays as well??? This is a BIG MAYBE...but maybe work out something for people to do some as a half time break or something.

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
      Gentlemen...and im sure there are a few of those around here...... of course Ladies....
      We are working on getting all the formalities setup on the GeezerFest....... Oh, here something ......How would you all like to do some sporting Clays as well??? This is a BIG MAYBE...but maybe work out something for people to do some as a half time break or something.
      If I decided to do some sporting clays, would I be limited to shooting only one arrow per shot, and only allowed one bird per arrow?

Comment

Hey Clawed --- y'all gonna hafta build ya up some "bird flu flu" arrahs" --- I don't think "swine flu", or "asian flu" arrahs will work.

Comment

THE GEEZERFEST POSTER-BILLBOARD has been posted. I'll have it here to post once I shrink it down to under 96K. its on the ASA Florida facebook

Comment

Ok guys....I have something for you oldies....... We are looking to do something for a few of the classes....and the Geezer class will be one of them....IF we can get 5 or more we are going to add some bonus monies to the payback....So let's just say...if their is 5 ppl.....first place will be paid DOUBLE what it normally would get....SO BRING on more poeple...GET MORE to shoot ...We are going to be shooting the old old course......

Comment

guess they kicked Phil Robertson off Duck Dynasty because he expressed his opinions. I guess Phil has to learn that free speech is a one way street. They love picking on geezeers like me and Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                guess they kicked Phil Robertson off Duck Dynasty because he expressed his opinions. I guess Phil has to learn that free speech is a one way street. They love picking on geezeers like me and Phil.
                I guess i'll pick on ya for this post....What in the world does that have to do with this thread???? LOL

Comment

I guess i'll pick on ya for this post....What in the world does that have to do with this thread???? LOL
                  are you kidding??? this thread was DYING until i made this post. go pick on somebody your own age.

Comment

I don't think there's any other a them "young adults" on here ta pick on --- y'all skeered em' all away --- Grrrrrr !!!

Comment

Looks like Tim and Carlosii are at it again.

Comment

Hes from Indiana. ...that makes it too easy......look at who he has from his state....thost two stick bow shooters....Buzz. ..an .Dan.....

Comment

Hes from Indiana. ...that makes it too easy......look at who he has from his state....thost two stick bow shooters....Buzz. ..an .Dan.....
                          i'll be sure to share that with Darrin and Gary Studt and Scott Starnes and Jake and Bob and the Buzzard and the Bear...boy are you in trouble now.

(P.S. its "those" not "thost"...i know 3rd grade's hard, bhtr3d but you're just gonna have to try harder.)

Comment

It's never too late fer anythin er anybuddy --- he just needs to attend Elkies skool a English and Proof Reading --- I REALLY prefer "100 Proof" maself --- daaang, druuuunk agin !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                              It's never too late fer anythin er anybuddy --- he just needs to attend Elkies skool a English and Proof Reading --- I REALLY prefer "100 Proof" maself --- daaang, druuuunk agin !!!
                              don't you mean anglish and poof reeding

Comment

Working...
                              X