No announcement yet.

2014 ASA-FLORIDA warm-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After witnessing it first hand I will not argue with you about that.

Comment

Hey Elkie, Just thought I'd let you know I will be adjusting this bow for you. No thanks needed I know you'll appreciate it.

Comment

veroshooter....my hand's healing just a tad...thank you very much for asking. i expect to have the band-aids and casts removed by thursday.

btw, a Kentucky license is not based on driving ability or knowing the rules of the road...you just have to be able to stand still long enough to get your pitcher took.

Comment

Yah Jake --- appreciate any a yer super tuning ya can do ta it before ya bring it on down to Newberry. I will tho be bringing alla my paper tunin/chrono, press, new arrahs, etc stuff wit me, so I try n' git it all tuned up, fitted right n' sited in fer the shoot this weekend. My firsat time ever goin ta a national shoot without a bow all set up n' ready ta go, but I sure ain't got no choice this time. We was wantin ta shoot the proam, but won't be nowheres near ready fer it, since we probly won't be gittin down there til early Thursday after noon.

Comment

i was gonna say something about the cool weather which has moved into central florida...but its supposed to warm up in time for the weekend shoot.

so, i'm just gonna put this out there...if some dude named Meyers the Brewmeister shows up to take on the geezers at Gainesville, its gonna be an interesting weekend.

as usual i'll be there to donate money into the pot with no expectations of diggin' myself out of the cellar...and i'll enjoy watchin' the sweating gonna on amongst the geezer contingent buttin' heads for the podium spots.

thanks MIKE for havin' those team shoots or i'd never make any money or get my picture took.

Comment

We live 6 miles above the Florida border, and right at this moment it is SNOWING !!! It's been 10yrs now since I shoveled 12ft of that stuff every Winter --- guess we better move further South !!! AND here I been going in and out all afternoon in hail and rain trying to get a bow tuned up , and sighted in to shoot this weekend.

SOOOO, now that my hands are warmed up again its time to go back out, and have "FUN" ???

Comment

like they say Elkie, "Life's a b*tch and then you die."

Comment

Oohhh you wouldnt wanna live down here.....ya would have to shoot all the ti me...

Comment

Sort got a laugh about Atlanta. 2" virtually stopped all? That's a heavy frost around my next of the woods. Forecast for us is 3 to 5" from one news station and 8" from another. And my driveway is at least 150 yards long, not counting around the house, to the garage to the wife's chicken house....and my closest 40 yard walk up practice bale.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
                      Sort got a laugh about Atlanta. 2" virtually stopped all? That's a heavy frost around my next of the woods. Forecast for us is 3 to 5" from one news station and 8" from another. And my driveway is at least 150 yards long, not counting around the house, to the garage to the wife's chicken house....and my closest 40 yard walk up practice bale.
                      Sonny...ya it is a little funny.....but also its in part that atlanta isnt equip for this kind of weather...so its the cliche....of a double edged sword

Comment

Yes, I know of the strangeness of snow down there. Long, long ago, Jim, a friend moved down there, truck driver. Well, there was a "dusting" of snow. He fires up his motorcycle and heads for work. He got stopped by state police or the sheriff's department; "Are you out of your mind?! Can't you see the roads are closed?! This is snow it terrible!" Jim looks around him and turns to the cop; "From where I come from this is just a heavy frost." Cop went ballistic! Told Jim to go ahead and kill himself. Jim went on to work and when he got there the boss told him to go back home until the snow storm was over. When he told me that I liked to cried from laughing. Back then, me and the guys used ride our dirt bikes year round, raced on the ice when the lakes froze over.

Comment

Okay, back to 3Ding. Saw where Danny Evans teamed up with someone, shot 40 up, tied and lost in the shoot off. So who were these 40 up shooters?

Comment

Working...
                          X