No announcement yet.

2014 ASA-FLORIDA warm-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't let the geezers use the carts huh ??? !!! --- Well, let's see now, it seems as though that we gain knowledge with age. Well, I think that is correct, as I am sure Clawed brought his cart with him when he moved south for the winter. Now I don't know, if after the trip, if it is "topless" again, but top or no top the geezers will have "cart facilities" ---- I'm sure he will bring it with him to the shoot, just as long as he doesn't either forget it, or lose it on the way over there.

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
      Aaahhh....Well, I know that most of you all have not both of these ranges...and no one has shot one of them Just be glad im not sending you all the way to the back 40 this time around but I just might send you geezers..and say look for a target LMAO ...hhhhmmmm that might be a good thing.....send the olddies out to the back 40 range and whomever comes back we can say are winners for enduring the walk LMAO because I wont let y'all have the use of the carts for there.....
      Always thinking for the clubs....Wouldn't it be better to have a auction for rental of the carts? Additional charge for mileage in case them geezers take the scenic route or get lost. Save having the ambulance bothering others as trips down through the range and then dragging out them Cardio zappers. Cut down on the use of them anit-drip things as rest rooms could be got to quicker. Most then could get back to aid the til of Concessions.

Comment

Hey gize --- Sonny might be onta somethin here --- maybe Medicare'd cover the rental under "walking aides for the aged n' decrepid" ??? Sure'd beat walkin --- ever since I hadda go ta size 14's I been doin a lotta trippin over ma own two feet --- that'd be one foot short uva yard !!!

Comment

Dang, Elk, never thought of that. Think clubs would get a great deal on carts cause them providing elderly services. Then bhtr3d could Motion for the club to buy more....

Comment

I think if Elkie would cut them nasty toenails back he ought to be able to get by with a size nine...narrow.

Comment

Toenails ??? --- Whats them thangs ??? Mine perty well jungle rotted off back in the early 60's. Carlos --- go to yer nearest big store sporting goods joint, and put on a pair a swim fins --- then take a walk cross the floor n' that'll give y'all a perty good idear what its like ta walk in ma Joja shoes clear up in Indianer.

Comment

Packed the dog, the bow, the arrows, the clothes, and all the necessaries...now its off to Geezer Fest by way of Indianapolis...we'll see who shows up...i'm bettin' it'll just be Dr. Dorite and CarlosII...bring yer A game Cloud...

Comment

I already told y'all I won't be there--- The Cinncinnatti Kid might show up tho. We'll be at are local club shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                    I already told y'all I won't be there--- The Cinncinnatti Kid might show up tho. We'll be at are local club shoot.
                    sure sure there Elkie...i checked 3dshoots.com and sure enough there's a local shoot only 427 miles from yer house...gotta support them "Local" shoots. LOL

Comment

Naw....hes shooting at Shiloh archery club in hihara......for us old time Southern shooters....know it as little river...

Comment

Right on Timmer --- Tomorrow we will be shooting only 29 miles from home ---- Shot at Tallahassee today where 2014 "State Shoot" will be July 19th & 20th. EXCELLENT course --- good mix of yardages --- no gimmies.

Comment

Well, once again I've fallen victim to the eagle eye of Clawed the Carlosii Killer...the man showed no mercy as he again showed the level of his skills with the stick and string. The man was a machine as he pounded 12 after 12...cool as a Kentucky Wildcat shootin' free throws, he was. His uncanny ability to judge yardage down to the smallest of margins was awe-inspiring. He has mastered the mysteries of the hinge release to the point where, when that hinge clicked, the target animals actually flinched in anticipation.

Elkie, Older, Jake and all you other geezers who ain't in the mood for a good ol' fashion whupupon had better think twice, or even three times, about headin' to Gainesville and facin' such a shooter...just sayin'...

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS Clawed !!! I knew you was "Da Man" --- A beast ta be reckoned with this year when y'all shot down at Newberry bout 10 days ago. I tell ya man, I'm packin up ma longhandles fer the ASA next weekend, cause I know I'm just gonna shiver in ma boots at the site a ya. Well, I'll also have ya know the Elkmeister stepped up ta the plate yesterday too at Hahira --- had (3)12's already otta the first 4 targets !!! --- It'll be the batttle a the centry I can see er comin already --- bring yer A+ game cause I ain't rollin over fer nobody without a fight !!!

Comment

I am pretty sure I saw and attempt at sabotage on the second round. A couple of geezers came rolling by in the cart on the way to start after lunch and the driver of the cart ran the passengers bow right into a bow rack! The bow was nearly ripped from the passengers hands but the driver kept right on rolling. No names will be posted here but I am pretty sure you know who you are. There is no shame at this annual event only a must win attitude! LOL

Comment

One thing fer sure Vero --- Beware of the Geezer ---- y'all never wanna underestimate the powers uva Geezer --- They got extrordinary enginuity, creativity, intellagence, adaptibility, passion, talents, behavier, n' testosteroan !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X