No announcement yet.

Carlossi Going to Elite ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elk, ya gotta mix the shirt colors. Like Hoyt, red and white. Martin, green and white. Mathews, gold and brown. Thomas, blue (jeans) and red (ASA collared shirt).....er..a...white if I wear socks and wear them bermuudie things...course, still be white if wore the bermuudie things.

Comment

Some of us redneck, hillbilly, mountain men have our everyday work white socks, and also our Sunday dress white socks without the holes.

Comment

I gots a quit a sortment a sox in my drawer, but I always save the holey ones fer Sunday, cause thats race day n' I keep prayin every target that I hit it. I think Sonnys right a guy should really wear a mix a colors, that way he don't hafta make like a camilian n' change colors from Saturday ta Sunday

I got in on a big closeout at Walmart n' got a whole bunch a 2X light, breathable, short sleeved polo shirts, that were marked down from $17.97 to: $7 ea, so I snapped up a hole herd of em.

Jeepers, where's Carlos hiding ??? --- He musta been brushin his teeth a few days ago n' went "down the drain with the pepsodent" --- or maybe got "strepped finger" n' can't type fer a couple a weeks. One thing fer sure were typin are way closer ta Newberry --- oooooh, these archery withrawals are terrable.

Well, it's time fer me ta take my 300yd walk down ta my deer stand.

Comment

Elk, I done put down a deer, small rack 11 point, but 250 pounds of him. So I ain't all excited to go fill my doe tag. I like to have some snow on...like hunting in the snow once in a while.

Yeah, Carlos all silent is...weird. Maybe contract do negoiations and offers has him pondering which way to leap. Might be which company offers the best hover around dohinky thing. Heard them things gots knobby tires and go like a ATV. Probably wanting one them quad speaker steerio radio too. Then again, he may be waitng for page 5 to start...

Comment

SNOW ??? The only snow we got hear in suthern Georgia is on top a ma head --- ooops, I'm bald !!!

I filt 1 a my 10 doe tags already, and got 2 buck tags left --- things still ain't cranked up down here yet fer the rut, and I got til the middle a January sometime ta git some more anyway.

Comment

Elkie and all you other folks honkin' at me, i would point out that i am on every page of this wild-eyed, speculative, no-end-in-sight thread.
              as for filling tags, well, i won't relate my experience so as to cause depression amongst the natives.

i must add that i have added another shooter shirt to my wardrobe and expect to be the envy of Geezerdom come January at the Geezerfest.

Comment

Don't think the rules permit people over 70 years old, to wear those muscle shirts with the extra long arm pit opening, sometimes called wife beater shirts.

Comment

Well, look who woke up from a hibernation nap --- the ol' bear Carlos, snappin his teeth, as usual. Now he throws us another bone about a new shooter shirt, but no description as to color.

Clawed those "mussel shirts" are for snorkelin --- I think y'all got the rules goofed up agin --- their outlawed ta wear UNDER 70 !!!

I think we got this thred wore out already --- It's been confirmed that Carlos didn't foller Levi ta Elite --- lets try n' figger out some uther subject ta pick on fer awhile, as a filler fer the up n' comin 3rd Annual Geezerfest Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                    Well, look who woke up from a hibernation nap --- the ol' bear Carlos, snappin his teeth, as usual. Now he throws us another bone about a new shooter shirt, but no description as to color.

Clawed those "mussel shirts" are for snorkelin --- I think y'all got the rules goofed up agin --- their outlawed ta wear UNDER 70 !!!

I think we got this thred wore out already --- It's been confirmed that Carlos didn't foller Levi ta Elite --- lets try n' figger out some uther subject ta pick on fer awhile, as a filler fer the up n' comin 3rd Annual Geezerfest Thread
                    too early to start all that geezerfest chatter...i'll be wore out before Christmas and bored to tears. but that's just my humble opinion.

besides, Elkie, i thought you wanted to go for five.

Comment

Huh! Elkie can ramble on for five pages and still not say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
                        Huh! Elkie can ramble on for five pages and still not say anything.
                        Ouch! just remember, Clawed, he couldn't have done it without us.

come to think of it...i've never asked him about it, so i guess it is possible he was a politician in a previous life.

Comment

anybody else decide not to step on Mike's threads about the targets?

and another thing...what's up with the clock on this forum? i just posted and it said it was done at 11:37 a.m. and its only 6:37 a.m.

can't depend on anything these days...except your Depends.

Comment

Haha! Now you're trying to change the subject at hand.

Comment

Ah Huh !!! --- I knew I could sucker use gize inta a 5-pager --- LOL !!! Well, the time is ripe for "the rest a the story",since Carlos has been bizzy dodgin bullets on here lately --- I'll have y'all know "Inspector Elkie" has finally got the Carlos' new shooter shirt case cracked --- Yup, his new shooter shirt he's been a braggin bout is none other than one a the new Martin Shooter shirts with their brand spankin NEW LOGO. I sore it maself over on AT, that the new owners came up with a new logo design, and Ol' Carlos has done seen to it that he got one a em. I really hated to let the cat otta the bag, but just felt that all Geezers should be aware of the carrot he's been a danglin in front a us here a late.

And no, I ain't never been one a them politician thangs, nor could I ever be, or ever wanna be. The only wannabe I wanna be is a Classic Champion n' 2014 is gonna be "The Year" !!! I gotta feelin the ASA might have one a them perty silver, er gold special buckles fer a prize n' I wanna be the first'n ta git one.

And Clawed, my favorite ol' timie song was always "Ramblin' Rose" --- oer the fields he goes !!!

Comment

Doing some going over is case there's important stuff I missed.

Why would some one step on Mike's post of them targets? Any of them 3D critters in front of me are in serious danger...sooner or later...

As for the clock, time, Mike might be on CT day light savings time in Hawaii.

What are Depends?

If Carlos gots contracted with Martin...What girl is Martin gettin' to even things out?

Sorry, Elk, I sort lean to Pasty Cline and anything she sung. Played her songs all the time when wrenching motorcyles in my younger years.

Eyin' them Special belt buckles? You wantin' a sponsor like Carlos? Or thinking of turning Pro?

Comment

Working...
                                X