No announcement yet.

Carlossi Going to Elite ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honest, there's really nothing going on. I'm getting an update together. BTW that was NOT me wearing that Elite hat.

Comment

For Immediate Release:

Elite Archery announces that CarlosII has rejected the opportunity to shoot for them next year. Will Levi, Samantha, and Darrin follow suit and abandon Elite as well?

Comment

Haha! Martin offered you more!

Comment

I thought Carlosi was going to be the "Face" of Parker? I heard they offered more than Elite.

Comment

He's got 3 after him? OMG! Wonder when he'll get on Facebook, tweeter, start his own site?

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
              He's got 3 after him? OMG! Wonder when he'll get on Facebook, tweeter, start his own site?
              Funny you should mention that, Sonny.

Comment

HOLY ARROWHEAD Batman --- If Carlos wasn't good enough for Elite it sure don't pay fer me to waste my time, and apply --- they'd probly just laff at me !!!

I guess now that makes Carlos a "free agent" available to the highest bidder --- I consider myself a free agent, but thats as far as it goes --- "Free" !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
                  He's already on Facebook.

Comment

Oh boy, I got this all figgered out now -- they just probably couldn't afford his competetiton costs he needs for Depends, Metamucil, joint flex, pain relievers, portable oxygen bottles, a hoveround, bow caddy, arrow caddy, etc were all way beyond their reach.

Now Martin, getting a fresh start, probably would be eager to meet all his demands, and necessities --- just makes more sense.

I spose now we all gotta sit back n' wait to see "who he wants to snap up" --- well, he got 2 months to decide before it really counts at Newberry. There could be a remote possibility here, that he could sign up with TWO different companies to shoot one companies bow on Saturday, and the otha companies bow on Sunday --- then a course, that would require two different dress reharsals, and if he gotta hit the podium on Sunday afternoon he could just wear one companies pants, and the other companies shirt with a cap that covers both.

See, everythings startin ta come tagether now !!!

Comment

Elkie, you're sure on a role there. Better watch that blood pressure, wouldn't want to cause any damage to that overly active imagination you have there. You will surely need it when the Carlosmiester takes a notion to respond.

Comment

Carlossi Going to Elite ???

Well, I don't care who Carlos signs up with. I have to stick with my billfold for my sponsor

Comment

I think the bottom line here Sonny is, that since Levi went to Elite, that now Carlos is the newest shooter of interest. The "Carlos Nation" is all sittin on pins and needles, and hopefully he will make his decision before everyone bleeds to death from alla the acupunkture, which inturn would make for a lotta 'open slots" in the Senior Masters Class. SOOOOO, here's a sitiation that should put more immediate interest, and create action for alla them "youngins" to cough up with their money now ta reserve their shooter spot for the class --- you know the old saying "the early bird gets the worm".

Comment

Just finished negotiations for 2014 with my three main sponsors consisting of Me, Myself and I, and will continue to try and do my best for them. They have not only been very good about providing me with all of my equipment, but they also take care of all of my travel expenses, including food and lodging. Now how about that for sponsors? Like Sonny says, I'll have to really be aware of my spending, for my sponsors are constantly watching my billfold.

Comment

I done made a major shirt change myself for 2014 --- went from: XL to: 2X to begin with, and'll be flying different colors as well. I now have a choice of gray, white, or maroon --- I might be like Carlos, and just "mix n' match" em. Kinda growed allergic to orange -----Hmmm, let's see now, gray is Elite, maroon has been Bowtech, and white is ??? --- HA! --- white is the "mystery company". OH OH, what's in store for the "Elkie Nation" ??? !!! Could white be "independant" ??? So far its been the industries best kept secret. The lids been pretty well capped tight on behind the scenes negotions. Maybe "The Great Carlos" is sandbagging on his'ns decision til he see what direction the Elkmeister goes --- this story is definetly gonna need a Page 5, and were only on 3 now.

Comment

So the Elkmiester is making major changes to his attire, and if he's breaking out his (Sunday go to meeting white shirt) it does look like he will be asking for a little devine help from on high. Guess Ole Carlos has really got the man worried.
                                Dog gone Elkie, just take a few more lessons from Valerie. Seems like that really worked at the Classic, and got you on the podium.

Comment

Working...
                                X