Carlossi Going to Elite ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
    Elkie and all you other folks honkin' at me, i would point out that i am on every page of this wild-eyed, speculative, no-end-in-sight thread.
    as for filling tags, well, i won't relate my experience so as to cause depression amongst the natives.

i must add that i have added another shooter shirt to my wardrobe and expect to be the envy of Geezerdom come January at the Geezerfest.
    Is it a baby blue color shirt? You know the one like the pills.

Comment

SONNNNY --- Y'all mean ta tell me you don't know what "Depends" are ??? C-Mon Man !!! Ain't ya never heared a senior citizen "leaks" ???

Yeah, I thought we had a Geezermans agreement hear last year not ta hijack Mikes threads no more, cause their all serious, edjicational, and infermation ones.

Don't need a sponsor ta win a special buckle if'n there is gonna be one --- As for a bow, I'm kinda biased tordes independency next year.

A NEW "Martin Gurl" ??? I know one thing fer sure it ain't gonna be my wife she shoots a Bowtech Equalizer n' y'all couldn't pry it otta her hands with a crowbar.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdplace View Post
        Is it a baby blue color shirt? You know the one like the pills.
        Blue? Pill? Since when they'd make them funny cigarettes in pill form? And why blue? Preservatives do that?

Comment

Working...
        X