No announcement yet.

Geezer Wake Up Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for people who should never buy green bananas, you geezers should not be talking about a 3d shoot that's 3 months away.

Comment

At our age buying green bananas in a gamble, as to if we'll get to eat them, but I guess they will be part of the estate.

Comment

Green ones is the only ones my wife'll buy --- that way they ripen gradually --- if ya buy Wally World yeller bananas they is usualy too soft n' too ripe n' then bingo they is rotten before ya git to eat em --- even thoiugh they gotta TV ad, that says they got the freshest produce in town --- Yeah Right !!! ---- NOT !!! --- n' they letus ain't no better either.

Maybe the big shoot is 3 months away, but are first 3D shoot for next season is only 2 months away. I was out practicin this morning, and did a lotta arrah dingin --- almost was real expensive. I just started shootin n' already I gotta aim at different dots for each arrah. I'm gittin a month head start this year, so I'll be in Classic condition for Newberry. I just "can't help it", that my bows' got such a Elkie Super Tune ta it --- it's so tuned it just "sings" --- n' "zings" --- it just "can't help it" --- I think that should be everyones theme song for 2014 --- "can't help it" --- n' U started it all Clawed !!!

Comment

Working...
        X