Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carlosii
    replied
    so, Clawed, how's the new back tension working out? is the padgett method still working for you? i think maybe i need to make some changes and that might be one of them.

i tried shooting with both eyes open the other day...what a comedy of errors that turned out to be.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Don't hafta wake me up I'm always "en garde'" !!! I will be starting my preparation (not H either) this weekend. Ya know Clawed y'all don't hafta push that 72 cause it'll come whether ya push it er not --- I'm justa couple months shy maself. Bein only 6 miles north a Florida seems ta me we share the same sunshine --- feels good don't it !!! I'm fixin ta have ma bow perty tricked out in time fer Newberry.

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    started a topic Geezer Wake Up Call

Geezer Wake Up Call

At my age (pushing 72 years old) is a pretty hard push. Bones and joints needing some of that Florida sunshine, mind and muscles are suffering from 3D withdrawals, practice rounds showing a need for lots of work and my interest is fading fast. Guess the best thing would be to make it on down south in about a month, and start my winter training program to prepare for the 2014 Master Geezer Championship and Gainesville Pro/Am. Sorry if this geezer warning causes all you hotshot 12 shooting geezers any discomfort or loss of sleep, but just thought it better not to spring such information on you all sudden like, but I will be there.....Claude
Working...
X