Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Move ta southern Georgia n' buy are ranch n' join the "I can't help it nation" --- can't help it we all is wanabe NASCAR drivers --- can't help it we're such "William Tell type archers" --- can't help it if weins all got false teeth" --- can't help it are football players are Dawgs --- can't help it we ain't got no snow --- can't help it we's all related ---- aaaaaaaaaw that's a nuff, y'all'd just fit right in !!!

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Think I may be suffering from a bad case of the "can't help it's and can't seem to help it. What do you thinkum would be a sure fire cure for that, Elkie?

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Me thinkum y'all better get ya a different sawbones --- sounds ta me like ya got sumpin wrong with ya worser than bronchitis --- ya might need a shot in the butt er sumpin' !!! --- whatabout that COPD stuff ??? --- This is gettin sirius man yer always sick. Maybe ya shoulda stopped by the ranch on yer way back for a fisical --- I don't charge that much --- you'd be safer in my hands than Allstate !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
    Is that the same case a broncitus y'all had at Newberry last February ??? --- That must be some kinda fancy "Indiana Crud" er somethin' --- needless ta say there's somethin wrong with you maaaan --- maybe you should move down South ta get cured --- ya know like wild hog bacon !!! Heck, weed sell y'all are place if ya want. Then ya'd get all kindsa NASCAR drivin practice ta git yer license --- course then Danica'd just' blame ya fer runnin her inta the wall !!! I'm sure a couple a pints a genuine Georgia "shine'd cure ya'll permanently !!!
    same ol' same ol' Elkie...had it since early august and can't seem to kick it. i do appreciate your kind concern and offers of southern baked cures.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Is that the same case a broncitus y'all had at Newberry last February ??? --- That must be some kinda fancy "Indiana Crud" er somethin' --- needless ta say there's somethin wrong with you maaaan --- maybe you should move down South ta get cured --- ya know like wild hog bacon !!! Heck, weed sell y'all are place if ya want. Then ya'd get all kindsa NASCAR drivin practice ta git yer license --- course then Danica'd just' blame ya fer runnin her inta the wall !!! I'm sure a couple a pints a genuine Georgia "shine'd cure ya'll permanently !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
    Tim --- yer still a wee bit too early for the Geezerfest --- that's a good Winter thread for when Clawed n' Carlos are snowed in fer days on end --- we don't wanna wear that'n out too soon.
    exactly so, Elkie...i'm still workin' on this dang bronchitis...to Tim, all things in their time, young Jedi.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Carlos --- y'all gotta watch them Tom Toms --- drive by it n' ya might end up in Nome, Alaska when ya wanted ta go ta Florida --- ya got all yer "honey-dos" done yet, since yer back from yer trip ???

Georgia NASCAR drivers --- their wherever ya look !!!

Tim --- yer still a wee bit too early for the Geezerfest --- that's a good Winter thread for when Clawed n' Carlos are snowed in fer days on end --- we don't wanna wear that'n out too soon.

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    That was why I said they only drove short track they caint get enough practice the snow birds always seam to block the fast grove their having to talk to their pit crew to find the first place they can break the draft an pass ( just saying)

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by Older View Post
    Seriously tho most do not drive in nascar but they do race on a lot of short tracks r u sure u were on the interstate an not on one of the tracks r u could have got there on practice day an the track was closed ( just saying)
    i was only driving where my TomTom gps told me to...btw, when was the last time some gear-head from Georgia won a nascar race anyway? maybe Awesome Bill from Dawsonville?

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    I would like to if the other guys can get off will talk to them in nov an c how they fill about it

Leave a comment:

• bhtr3d
    replied
    Originally posted by Older View Post
    Seriously tho most do not drive in nascar but they do race on a lot of short tracks r u sure u were on the interstate an not on one of the tracks r u could have got there on practice day an the track was closed ( just saying)
    ......So,,,,, I have a question for you sir.......I want to know if your and your group are going to come down and shoot the geezerfest event....the sunday before the classic????

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    "10mph slower" ??? ---- YEEEEEEAH RIGHT !!! --- "snow birds" ??? --- are those them big white geese, that fly South every Winter ??? --- ain't seen none fly over yet --- they sure do make a racket when they do.

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    You have to understand not every one is as courteous an polite as i am I always drive 10 miles slower than the speed limited an keep at least a 9 car space between me an the next car I bet those r snow birds with a ga or the great state of ALABAMA rental [just saying]

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    I agree with ya --- I-75 is TERRIBLE --- Ya know out in the Wild Wild West they pack a couple shootin irons --- well, in Georgia (Wild Wild Southeast) they pack a couple phones, so they can talk on one, and text on the other at the same time while "oh, who's drivin" ??? --- they must have some kind of aftermarket auto-pilot --- BUT, just FYI, I here tell Bamas' worser !!!

We felt yer breeze as ya whizzed by us on I-75 --- thought ya'd give us a call on the fly !!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X