No announcement yet.

Newberry is a wasteland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Carlos --- manana October is upon us --- y'all said y'all was gonna go down to WDW in mid-October --- you gotta date firmed up yet ???
    You gonna put "Operation Geezer Scan" into effect on the way down, or the way back ??? As "all inquisitive eyes will be upon you", you could pretend to be a "Quick Response Unit", and perform it on the way down --- that way we would all be in the know quicker !!! --- What say there "Inspector C" ???

Comment

the Princess will be in a hurry to get to WDW so there will be no stopping on the way down...leaving here on the 14th returning on the 20th.

Comment

per Mike's post i will not be making a side trip to newberry to inspect the ranges on the way to Walt Disney World nor on the way from Walt Disney World.

Comment

Don't worry guys ASA has it under control.

Comment

N' here "Inspector C", I was just about fixin ta suggest you could go down to Newberry now, since yer so boared, n' plant trees til the shoot weekend come about. Oh well, perty soon the snow'll fly in Hoosherville n' ya can steady date yer shovel until the "Spring Thaw" do ya part.

Comment

i did not stop at newberry...i'm taking Mike's word for it.

i can confirm that Georgia has the worst drivers to be found on the I 75/I 24/I 65 corridors. i did find out that in order to get a drivers license in that state you must send in two General Mills coupons and an unused lottery ticket. the cops only stop cars with out of state licenses.

i'd rather face an 8 foot rattler than an under 30 female Georgia driver...they all think they're nascar heroes and love to tailgate and cut you off at the pass...
              next time i go to Florida i'm goin' by way of Alabama!

Comment

I agree with ya --- I-75 is TERRIBLE --- Ya know out in the Wild Wild West they pack a couple shootin irons --- well, in Georgia (Wild Wild Southeast) they pack a couple phones, so they can talk on one, and text on the other at the same time while "oh, who's drivin" ??? --- they must have some kind of aftermarket auto-pilot --- BUT, just FYI, I here tell Bamas' worser !!!

We felt yer breeze as ya whizzed by us on I-75 --- thought ya'd give us a call on the fly !!!

Comment

You have to understand not every one is as courteous an polite as i am I always drive 10 miles slower than the speed limited an keep at least a 9 car space between me an the next car I bet those r snow birds with a ga or the great state of ALABAMA rental [just saying]

Comment

"10mph slower" ??? ---- YEEEEEEAH RIGHT !!! --- "snow birds" ??? --- are those them big white geese, that fly South every Winter ??? --- ain't seen none fly over yet --- they sure do make a racket when they do.

Comment

Seriously tho most do not drive in nascar but they do race on a lot of short tracks r u sure u were on the interstate an not on one of the tracks r u could have got there on practice day an the track was closed ( just saying)

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
                        Seriously tho most do not drive in nascar but they do race on a lot of short tracks r u sure u were on the interstate an not on one of the tracks r u could have got there on practice day an the track was closed ( just saying)
                        ......So,,,,, I have a question for you sir.......I want to know if your and your group are going to come down and shoot the geezerfest event....the sunday before the classic????

Comment

I would like to if the other guys can get off will talk to them in nov an c how they fill about it

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
                            i was only driving where my TomTom gps told me to...btw, when was the last time some gear-head from Georgia won a nascar race anyway? maybe Awesome Bill from Dawsonville?

Comment

That was why I said they only drove short track they caint get enough practice the snow birds always seam to block the fast grove their having to talk to their pit crew to find the first place they can break the draft an pass ( just saying)

Comment

Carlos --- y'all gotta watch them Tom Toms --- drive by it n' ya might end up in Nome, Alaska when ya wanted ta go ta Florida --- ya got all yer "honey-dos" done yet, since yer back from yer trip ???

Georgia NASCAR drivers --- their wherever ya look !!!

Tim --- yer still a wee bit too early for the Geezerfest --- that's a good Winter thread for when Clawed n' Carlos are snowed in fer days on end --- we don't wanna wear that'n out too soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X