Thanks ASA for a great year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks ASA for a great year

Thank you all at ASA for giving us a great format and nice event sites this year. All your hard work showed with the increased participation and satisfied customers. It's so great to have an organization that listens to the shooters and isn't afraid to try something new. Can't wait for next year to see what it holds.

Thanks again.

so true,and x2 to that

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdplace View Post
      Thank you all at ASA for giving us a great format and nice event sites this year. All your hard work showed with the increased participation and satisfied customers. It's so great to have an organization that listens to the shooters and isn't afraid to try something new. Can't wait for next year to see what it holds.

Thanks again.
      My sentiments exactly. Thanks to the ASA staff for the hard work that it takes to put on such great events.

Comment

X3
        Already missing it!

Comment

Hmmmmmmm >>>------------> I think ya missed one Mikie --- I used my fingers n' counted 4X for ya'll n' 5X fer me --- why isn't Newberry next week ??? --------- Bring it on !!! --- Y'all never new a hillbilly could be such a mathamaticle genius did ya !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
            Hmmmmmmm >>>------------> I think ya missed one Mikie --- I used my fingers n' counted 4X for ya'll n' 5X fer me --- why isn't Newberry next week ??? --------- Bring it on !!! --- Y'all never new a hillbilly could be such a mathamaticle genius did ya !!!
            That's because you still have all your did jets .... the next big shoot at newberry is state fita target...ya up to shooting 144 arrows? for you it be cant remember if your age group will shoot out to 90M but you will do 70m/50m/30m I know of

Comment

Old farts shoot 70,60,50& 30

Comment

Aaaaaah, sorry gize, that sounds like "known yardage" --- "spot stuff" --- I'm alergick ta both of em' --- I do manage though ta shoot 144 arrows over a 4-day period, and ta see n' hit something at 70yds I'd need my .270WSM w/4x12x50 scope. We thanks fer the offer, but we'll pass on it.

When I refered ta Newberry I was thinkin a the real deal --- "unmarked 3D".

Comment

Not yards, meters!

Comment

"meters" is even worser !!! --- about as bad as "liters" insteada "cubic inches".

Comment

Working...
                    X