Clear All

• Archery Talk Down?

never mind...............
    Last edited by carlosii; 08-06-2013, 05:49 AM. Reason: Delete

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
    never mind...............
    Must be a geezer thing!

Comment

they fixed it after i came on here and pointed out that they were lost in (cyber) space...that's geezer power, baby.

Comment

"cyber Space" ---- "Geezer Power" --- ??? --- I always suspitioned that Carlos was onea them ET kinda gize --- a nice one though.

Comment

Archery Talk Down?

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
          "cyber Space" ---- "Geezer Power" --- ??? --- I always suspitioned that Carlos was onea them ET kinda gize --- a nice one though.
          Nah. He's just from Indiana....

Comment

I thought they called them gize from Indiana "Hooters", or is it "hooshers" ???

Comment

Think us Kentucky Briars say hoozyers, or maybe who's-yurs.

Comment

Hmmmmm --- kinda sounds ta me like the real Indianian should stand up n' clear up this confused dalemma --- Herd tell from someone else they call themselfs "Hosiers" ??? I dunno ???

Comment

hard to believe that two yokels hailing from states such as KY and GA would have the audacity to throw around caustic comments about the great state of Indiana...the best thing to ever come out of KY had four legs and ran around in circles trying to get away from the other oat burners...as for GA, well, i've thought long and hard about it and about the only thing i can come up with is the ASA...and how the ASA wound up in that red muck state is beyond me cause it was before my time. shucks, GA can't even raise peaches anymore...they gave up and went to blueberries! HA! who'd pick a little ol' blueberry over a delicious, juicy peach? i guess those pretty lassies from GA are no longer going to be Georgia Peaches...now they're gonna be Georgia Blueberries...i predict an exodus of cuties from Georgia more a friendly environment that will appreciate their beauty. i will have to concede that GA does seem to have cornered the market on nasty red dirt.

now, about KY...for the most part the locals there all have one leg shorter than the other from having to walk on the side of those slag piles...seems that Mr. Peabody's coal train done hauled it away. can you say Hatfield and McCoys?

and while we're at it, IL has chicago and springfield which pretty much explains why that state is in such a dumpster...if the rest of that state was half way smart they'd secede and become part of the great state of Indiana! then they could root for winners like N.D. and I.U.

let's see...yeah that about does it...i've done my best to set the record straight for you yokels...Indiana is truly the land of milk and honey...our cup runneth over with goodness and rightousness. as for "Hoosiers" we got that name from the movie.

Comment

Yep, I could have told you that Carlosii would go on and on about Kentucky, but will always refrain from ever admitting that secret admiration he has for those Wildcats, Corvettes, some of the finer Kentucky beverages, fried chicken, and also some very fine and talented, elderly Archers.
                    Last edited by C.Roberts; 08-14-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

well, Clawed, i guess there is that...of course none of those Wildcats ever heard of KY until they went there to play b-ball...

Comment

Hence they got the name "WILDcats" from gettin high on Kentucky blue "grass" while they was their.

Georgia sent alla there "peach culls" up ta Indiana, and kept the "elite crop" here in they own state. Heck their was so many "culls" sent ta Indiana, that when they got their the state sounded like a "dog kennel" !!!

BUT, at leased we got Indianians nickname settled n' set in stone now --- it's "Hoosiers"

BTW --- what are Kentuckianians called ??? --- "Smokepipes", since they got alla that good bluegrass ta smoke ???--- new dalema !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X