Taste of the Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taste of the Classic

One word describes it --- WOW !!! Hats off to the vendors for providing some a the best "grunts" for the people, and to the people who did the cookin' --- We got a chance to dine with Clawed and his lovely wife, and had a good visit. It was real nice to have food, that wasn't too spicy hot for once, so I didn't have any 5-alarm fires in my belly at 1a.m.this morning. I can hardly wait til next year !!!

Thanks again folks !!!

yeah thanks Elkie...we walked off the SIMMS only to find that you two had over-grazed the whole place...there were a few desserts left that you two must have missed...

Comment

Dern it anaway, I must need new glasses !!!

Comment

Congrag to elkie on his 3 rd place finish that was some good shooting

Comment

hey, Older, don't overlook the fact that i managed not to be the "tail end charlie" on that deal...

Comment

Congrats to you Elkie, and also to Valerie, for both of you doing a great job making the podium. Now that I see what practicing can do, I'll be all practiced up for the ProAm at Gainsville, so you'd best stay at the top of your game, cause I'll be coming looking for you.......Claude

Comment

Well, thank you thar' young man !!! One thing fer sure, as big as I got since I seen y'all last, ya won't have no problem findin me. I just might see ya before Newberry at the Geezer Bowl, and most likely I'll be sportin a new bow --- one a them new high falootin things got a computer in it ta compensate for alla them mistakes I make now n' then. I'll make shur I practice a bunch before I come there though.

Fer the life a me I still ain't figgered how y'all was 19 down after only the first 3 targets --- you ol' jokester you --- that really tickled my funny bone how ya come up with that one --- coarse lottsa them things ya come up with crack me up.

Hunt hard this Fall !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                Well, thank you thar' young man !!! One thing fer sure, as big as I got since I seen y'all last, ya won't have no problem findin me. I just might see ya before Newberry at the Geezer Bowl, and most likely I'll be sportin a new bow --- one a them new high falootin things got a computer in it ta compensate for alla them mistakes I make now n' then. I'll make shur I practice a bunch before I come there though.

Fer the life a me I still ain't figgered how y'all was 19 down after only the first 3 targets --- you ol' jokester you --- that really tickled my funny bone how ya come up with that one --- coarse lottsa them things ya come up with crack me up.

Hunt hard this Fall !!!
                you seem to forget that not only was Clawed a teacher of mathematics (that's basically adding and taking away for you georgia boys), he was also a certified computer guru. he can do anything with numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                  you seem to forget that not only was Clawed a teacher of mathematics (that's basically adding and taking away for you georgia boys), he was also a certified computer guru. he can do anything with numbers.
                  So, he worked for Enron???? They knew how to play with numbers.....

Comment

Maybe Clawed worked fer Emron, but I know fer shur I didn't -- n' I'm proud ta say I ain't no kinfolk a "Jeffrey" either --- LOL !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X