Your Stake At Cullman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Stake At Cullman

ok, let's get this going...i'm on #15...i think im on K and L.

Am on 20 k an l also

Comment

I'll be starting on stake #17 ranges K and L and hope to make the Thursday team shoot.

Comment

I'll be startin on the "mystery stake" --- won't know til I get there n' sign up, BUT will be there. We gonna pull inta camp on Monday after noon n' make a week vacation otta it.

Comment

I hear if u don't pre register you will have to shoot them all on sat starting at 5 pm don't know just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
            I hear if u don't pre register you will have to shoot them all on sat starting at 5 pm don't know just saying.
            That's what I heard, and also that all who don't pre register, will be sharing the same stake together, don't know just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
              that's what i heard too.

Comment

Maaaan, the hole herd came down on me --- even "younger than me" !!! What to do ??? --- I can't stay awake passed 4:30pm cause I already mist my after noon power nap !!! Coarse ya no, I'll have a pile a CLAWEDs' high performance dark choclate farm candy with me fer bargining power.

I am PUMPED, I am READY, Let the 12-rings pile up on my score card --- I'm gonna be a force ta reckon with this year ---- y'all gonna have ta stand up n' take notice when I hit the range !!!

Comment

Don't worry Elkhunter, while you last minute signer uppers are on the range shooting, I'll make sure I eat enough for both of us at the taste of the classic. If you have to miss the drawing while shooting, I might even claim your prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
                    Don't worry Elkhunter, while you last minute signer uppers are on the range shooting, I'll make sure I eat enough for both of us at the taste of the classic. If you have to miss the drawing while shooting, I might even claim your prizes.
                    like grandpa said, "All heart and a mile wide." that's our Clawed fer sure.

Comment

NO WAY "Doc" --- never in a million years would I miss out on alla them tastie morsils, and we totin a trailer there ta haul alla them prizes home --- specially if we find a abandened golf cart on side a the road that blew off somebodys trailer at 75mph.

I just bought a couple new shootin shirts in size 2X ta allow for future growth like at the Classic on food night !!! I considered it a long term investment.

If yer lookin ta proxie me fer somethin though y'all can pull alla my arrahs cause I ain't got a very good grip no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                        I just bought a couple new shootin shirts in size 2X ta allow for future growth like at the Classic on food night !!! I considered it a long term investment.

If yer lookin ta proxie me fer somethin though y'all can pull alla my arrahs cause I ain't got a very good grip no more.
                        We understand, and agree that it takes a lot of grip to pull arrows when they're 4 inches into a white oak tree.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
                          We understand, and agree that it takes a lot of grip to pull arrows when they're 4 inches into a white oak tree.
                          ROFLMAO...good one there, Clawed...

Comment

Let the countdown begin !!! --- Only a matter a couple a hours til I know what steak I'm on ---the drama is intensifing --- who's gonna be blessed with the Elkmeister ??? --- been rainin pitchforks n' hammer handles here ever since 5am --- had a couple a them famous high-performance Bama thunderstorms come thru at 5am --- rained so hard , was a real frog strangler --- Had one bolt a lighting that landed just a few feet away from are camper --- really skeered Bow n' Arrow --- they jumped right up in bed with us--- We're fixin ta go shootin here shortly !!!

Clawed --- My arrahs ain't got enuf penetration to go that far into a tree --- they just bounce off --- I only shoot 53# ya know, so ya don't hafta worry bout pullin them ones.

Have a safe trip here gize/galz cause the heavy traffic in these metropoliton cities is really NUTZO !!!

Comment

Just got into Cullman, and will be all rested up for tomorrow, so I'm hoping to share a stake with old Elkhunter. He's always a moral booster for me, not like all those other Hot Shot shooters in the Geezer class, who just simply enjoy cleaning my clock. Hope they take it easy on me this time.....Claude

Comment

Working...
                              X