No announcement yet.

Your Stake At Cullman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really Doc...Elkie as a "moral" booster...???

sounds as if i need to bring my boots...Did Doctor Dorite bring his go-kart with the winch on the front?

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
      really Doc...Elkie as a "moral" booster...???

sounds as if i need to bring my boots...Did Doctor Dorite bring his go-kart with the winch on the front?
      Yep! You think we might need the winch to pull Elkie's arrows?

Comment

Well folks, it's time to reveil the "mystry steak" --- got all signed up today, and I'm on Steak# ---- Let the drums roooooooooooooooollll --- I'm on steak#18 n' so far I ain't found nobody on #18, so does that mean I am being "isolated", AND that's after I gave the "princesess" their dark choclate, man what a bummer !!! And here I thought Carlos was put into exile on #15 --- coarse I ain't found nobody else on #15 either ----- I mean does are underwear have bad breathe er what ??? --- now I do assume if were'n the only ones on the steak, and all the otherins got 5 shooters, that must mean we each get to shoot 5 arrahs per steak --- we'll be so tuckered out after 10 targets we'll never be able ta finish the shoot after alla that shootin, scorin, n' pullin alla them arrahs --- what a dalema !!!--- I'm really sad, cause I ain't got nobody ta boost my morall --- unless there a ghost ???

I sure hope Doc put some pontoons on his buggy cause its rainin now for 4th time today. Oh well.

Comment

Now I understand how you got those 12s on a 20 target range. Shooting 5 arrows per target won't happen this weekend. Carlosii will be making sure everything will be on the up and up.

Comment

Elkie on 18...whew..dodged a bullet there.

Comment

The more I think bout it, it looks like they split up "The Three Amigos" on purpose, like they didn't want any steak ta turn inta "Comedy Central" at such a serious event --- like, us get serious ??? --- the probability of that is about 30 below zero !!!

Carlos --- my bow don't shoot bullets --- now its been known a time er two ya might hafta dodge a release now n' then when I loose my grip on it, but that won't happen this weekend.

SOOOO, Carlos is the designated "range cop" huh --- him and which of his "undercover brothers" ???

Such a beautiful Bama morning --- foggy n' drizzly n' dreary ---lookin at the Doppler it looks like gonna clear off in a bit, so it should turn into a nice day --- coarse a bad day a archery is better than a good day a work.

See y'all at the site after shower n' brakefast !!!

Comment

After signin' up on Wednesday morning, as a last night I still ain't found nobody on my steak #18--- guess I must be shootin with a bunch a ghosts !!! Oh well, about 10:45 this morning I will get a surprize I guess.

Comment

My stake turned out to be a pretty good one...a good mix of shooters and not a rotten apple in the bunch. my thanks for putting up with me and my lousy shootin'. i promise to spend the off season workin' on my game.

Comment

Had a blast this weekend with a great group of guys ...yardage was good just made some bad shots and then had to shoot aggressive and fell short for one of the worst score I have had...but all in all it was a great time and looking forward to next yr

Comment

Working...
                    X