Competitor home states.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competitor home states.

Thought it would be interesting to have the competitors home state posted behind their name on the result page. That way we could see where the people come from who shoots the shoots instead of speculating. Is this something that could be done easily?

Its a data base kinda thing. More time but maybe when the pressures off they could go through and see where the shooters are actually coming from. You're right, it would be interesting.

Comment

It could be tied in with your ASA number I suppose.

Comment

Carlos is from the United States (actually that foreign country next to Illinois) and you're from Florida. What more do we need?

Comment

Would be nice, and then we can have those in 1/2/3 have a HIGH POINT state champion ...just a fun trophy...to be award to the state with the highest placement rankings......of course Florida would win it most of the time.... just like this past weekend....we had I think 3-4 1st place and a couple 2nd and 3rds....but we are the best state to shoot archery....all year long....and the most styles and disiplines....

JUST LIKE FLORIDA FOOTBALL....we are the BEST ALL AROUND ITS GOOD TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR....

Comment

And some from Flaw-waa-daa can pile it deeper than others.

Comment

I guess I'll never be able to live in FLAW-WAH-DUH then cause I can't pile "nuttin" --- I even failed the "building blocks class" in kindergarden. Oh well, but hey I just thought a somethin --- hears a poser --- with the continuin deterieration of are economy there may be some of us that will become "homeless" in the near future --- where then would we proclaim our "home state" to be --- the one we went bankruptured in ???

Comment

I wondered where all the 1st places went. I've come in 2nd so many times this year....

Comment

Working...
                X