Mis Information Being Spread About Kentucky State Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mis Information Being Spread About Kentucky State Championship

The Kentucky State Championship is being held this weekend in London, Kentucky and there has been some mis information being put out by someone about the schedule, so I'm here to clear some things up. Below is the schedule for the shoot, which is to take place July 27th and 28th. I don't know who is putting the wrong information out there or where. I'm hoping this will clear up any confusion anyone has gotten from the mis information by others.

With the upcoming Kentucky State Championship just a few weeks away, here is a schedule of times when shooters can expect to begin shooting along with sign in times. Hope to see everyone out enjoying themselves.

SATURDAY JULY, 27TH

- Shooters can begin signing in at 7:00 a.m.
    - There will be two shotgun starts on Saturday for shooters to begin their rounds. The first one will be at 8:00 a.m with the second one being at 2:00 p.m.

SUNDAY JULY, 28TH

- Shooters can begin signing in at 7:00 a.m
    - A shotgun start will kick things off at 10:00 a.m. This will be the only start time for Sunday.
    - Awards will be presented at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday

Shooters may shoot on both days if they choose to do so. They can shoot half the range on Saturday, and then come back for the second half on Sunday.

Good info. Thanks for the clarification.

LDF

Comment

Working...
    X