Which class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which class

Does anyone know if you can shoot a different class in the state shoot than you normally shoot at the pro-ams? I shoot open B in the pro-ams but I was thinking about shooting open A at the qualifiers and state championship.if I do that ,do I have to shoot open A at the pro-ams or can I still shoot open B?

Originally posted by STELLIX View Post
    Does anyone know if you can shoot a different class in the state shoot than you normally shoot at the pro-ams? I shoot open B in the pro-ams but I was thinking about shooting open A at the qualifiers and state championship.if I do that ,do I have to shoot open A at the pro-ams or can I still shoot open B?
    That is a step UP....so you would be bound to shooting A the way I see it.

Now, if you would to shoot some obscure class.....like traditional ....( see how isaid that buzz and dan) obscure. I wouldnt see any issue

Comment

I won open b state last year, do I have to move up to open A because of that even though I didn't win out in the Pro Ams last year?

Comment

Originally posted by STELLIX View Post
        I won open b state last year, do I have to move up to open A because of that even though I didn't win out in the Pro Ams last year?

No, you don't have to move up to open A if you won open b at your state shoot.

Comment

Working...
        X